Funded Accounts - Law School, 1955 - 1970
Scope and Contents note
This series contains trust fund ledgers and journals from ca. 1920-86. Ledgers and journals prior to 1950 are not restricted.
- 1955 - 1970
- From the Collection: George Washington University. Office of the Comptroller (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Series 2, 4, and 5 are closed to research for 50 years from date of record creation.
Access to student records is governed by the federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), which protects the privacy of student education records. Student records in Series 6 are closed for 100 years from date of record creation.
From the Collection: 40 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
From the Collection: English
Files rehoused from a binder titled "Funded." Files in this folder all came under a tab titled "Law" and refers to funded accounts with account numbers starting with "540 707-". Accounts refer to a variety of internships, institutes, centers, material funds, endowments, foundations, workshops, conferences, and grants related to The George Washington University Law School. The law school was previously known as the "National University School of Law at The George Washington University" and the "National Law Center" at the time these records were being kept.
- Endowments Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Fund raising Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Part of the Special Collections Research Center, The George Washington University Repository
2130 H Street NW
Washington 20052 United States of America