Kiev Foundation Pamphlet Collection
Collection Scope and Content
This collection consists of 3 linear feet of pamphlets purchased or donated after the original donation of the I. Edward Kiev Collection. There are about one hundred pamphlets in the series ranging in date from 1925 to 2012. The collection consists primarily of pamphlets concerning anti-Semitism and Holocaust denial, most of which were published by Liberty Bell Publications. There are also eleven issues of the American Standard, a bi-weekly anti-Semitic and anti-Catholic serial. Also included in the series are sermons from prominent European and American rabbis, reports from the Baron de Hirsch Trade School, and a French serial devoted to the Alfred Dreyfus trial of 1894.
- Creation: 1898-2012
Restrictions on Access
Some records may be restricted.
Restrictions on Use
Some material may be copyrighted or restricted. It is the patron's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright or other case restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the collections.
The pamphlet collection consists of purchases made after the original donation of the I. Edward Kiev Judaica Collection in 1996 and are primarily gifts from the Kiev Foundation, with some materials donated by Dr. Samuel Halperin.
This is an open collection and materials continue to be actively acquired.
3 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
The majority of the pamphlets concern antisemitism and sermons from prominent European and American rabbis. The pamphlets are dated from 1946-79.
The pamphlet collection consists of purchases made after the original donation of the I. Edward Kiev Judaica Collection in 1996 and are primarily gifts from the Kiev Family Trust, with some materials donated by Dr. Samuel Halperin.
- Goldstein, Israel (Person)
- Christian Educational Association (Organization)
- Christian Nationalist Crusade (Organization)
- Catholic Church. Archdiocese of Munich and Freising (Germany) (Organization)
- Catholic Church (Organization)
- America’s Promise--The Alliance for Youth (Organization)
- Wolf, Lucien (Person)
- Luther, Martin (Person)
- Liberty Bell Publications (Organization)
- Kiev Foundation (Organization)
- Jewish National Fund (Organization)
- Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion (Organization)
- Herzl, Theodor (Person)
- Guide to the Kiev Foundation pamphlet collection, 1898-1979
- Special Collections Research Center, The George Washington University
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English