Allen Hawkins medical school course notes
Collection Scope and Content
This collection contains course notes from the Medical School specific to Physiology, Pathology, Cardiology, and Neurology. These materials date from 1985-86.
- Creation: 1985-1986
Restrictions on Access
Some records may be restricted.
Restrictions on Use
Some material may be copyrighted or restricted. It is the patron's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright or other case restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the collections.
Allen Hawkins was a student in The George Washington University's Medical School.
4 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Collection contains course notes taken by Allen Hawkins in the Medical School specific to Physiology, Pathology, Cardiology, and Neurology. These materials date from 1985-86.
This material was donated to University Archives by Allen Hawkins in 1998.
- Guide to the Allen Hawkins Medical School Course Notes, 1985-1986
- University Archives, Special Collections Research Center, The George Washington University
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English