Alumni Class materials
Collection Scope and Content
A collection of scrapbooks, papers, diplomas, newspapers, textiles, and memorabilia from various sources associated with alumni of the University. They range in date from 1823 to 1998.
- Creation: 1823-1998
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Some material may be copyrighted or restricted. It is the patron's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright or other case restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the collections.
23.5 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Collection includes scrapbooks, papers, diplomas, newspapers, textiles, and memorabilia from various sources associated with alumni of the University.
Organized in eight series: Images and visual works; Textiles and apparel; Scrapbooks; Personal papers; Diplomas, certificates, awards; Cherry Tree yearbooks; Newspapers, magazines, newsletters; Professional tools.
Materials acquired through gifts from alumni and alumnae.
- George Washington University (Organization)
- Marvin, Cloyd Heck (Person)
- Eliot, Thomas D. (Thomas Dawes) (Person)
- George Washington University. Law School (Organization)
- Strong, Hattie M. (Person)
- Wheeler, Woodbury (Person)
- Needham, Charles Willis (Person)
- Nordlinger, George (Person)
- George Washington University--History (Organization)
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae (Organization)
- Balfour, Donald C. (Donald Church) (Person)
- Columbian University (Organization)
- Columbian College in the District of Columbia (Organization)
- Guide to the Alumni Class materials, 1823-1998
- Partially Processed
- Special Collections Research Center, The George Washington University
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English