To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Faculty papers and memorabilia collection
Collection Scope and Content
The collection contains personal papers, course material, etc. from former faculty members of The George Washington University. The material is separated into series by faculty member.
- McNeil, Hiram Colver (Writer of accompanying material, Person)
Restrictions on Access
Some records may be restricted.
Restrictions on Use
Some material may be copyrighted or restricted. It is the patron's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright or other case restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the collections.
Historical or Biographical Note
This artificial collection was created to manage small amounts of faculty papers and memorabilia that are too small to be separate collections of their own.
8.5 Linear Feet
This collection includes notebooks, diaries, lectures, medical research papers, correspondence, photographs, plays, booklets, awards, and and memorabilia.
Organized in two series, Memorabilia and Faculty Papers
Materials acquired through office transfers and donor gifts.
- Allison, Burgiss
- American Red Cross
- Arena Stage (Organization : Washington, D.C.)
- Civil defense
- Columbian University
- George Washington University
- George Washington University--History
- George Washington University. School of Education
- Marvin, Cloyd Heck
- Medical ailments
- Ruediger, William Carl
- Washington (D.C.)
- Washington, George
- Welling, James Clarke
- World War, 1939-1945
- Guide to the Faculty papers and memorabilia, 1823-2001
- Partially Processed
- Special Collections Research Center, The George Washington University
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English