To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
IBT Local 814 records
Scope and Contents
This collection contains materials produced by or amassed by Local teamsters union 814. The collection currently consists of material donated by former member Vincent Kehoe. Included are registrations and licenses, collective labor agreements, magazine issues, a Constitution and By-laws, a mileage guide, union directories and roster, pamphlets, and NY state laws and tariffs from 1943 to 1995.
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters, Chauffeurs, Warehousemen, and Helpers of America (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Some material may be copyrighted or restricted. It is the patron's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright or other case restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the collections.
1.5 Linear Feet
This collection contains materials produced by or amassed by Local teamsters union 814 dating from 1943-1995.
Organized into one series: Vincent Kehoe collection.
Materials are stored off-site, and will require additional retrieval time. Please contact the Special Collections Research Center for more information.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Vincent Kehoe, 2012 [2012.060]
- Guide to the Internation Brotherhood of Teamsters Local 814 records, 1958-1994
- Special Collections Research Center, The George Washington University
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding Aid Written In English