Sigur Center for Asian Studies records
Collection Scope and Content
Materials in this collection include conference reports, project files (Asia Pacific Trade Policy project, the 24th Sino-American Conference, and the Singapore Conference, etc), financial records and correspondence. The material covers the years 1992-1998.
- Sigur Center for Asian Studies (Person)
Restrictions on Access
Some records may be restricted.
Restrictions on Use
Some material may be copyrighted or restricted. It is the patron's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright or other case restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the collections.
Historical or Biographical Note
The Sigur Center sponsors research projects, study groups, conferences, and lectures on political, social, economic, and security issues in Asia. It also hosts the Visiting Scholar and Visiting Research Associate Programs, bringing eminent scholars and top policy planners from universities and government organizations around the world to the Elliott School to teach and pursue their own research.
10.5 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Collection includes conference reports, project files, financial records and correspondence.
Materials acquired through transfers from Sigur Center for Asian Studies.
- Conferences Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finance Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Gaston Sigur Center for Asian Studies
- George Washington University
- Washington (D.C.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the Sigur Center for Asian Studies records, 1992-1998
- University Archives, Special Collections Research Center, The George Washington University
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English
Part of the Special Collections Research Center, The George Washington University Repository
2130 H Street NW
Washington 20052 United States of America