Office of Training records
Collection Scope and Content
Materials in the collection include slides, correspondence, manuals, and course registration. The material dates from 1865-2002. Note: Not all series are processed. Ask staff for assistance.
- George Washington Univeristy. Office of Training (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Series 1 is closed to research for 25 years from the date of record creation.
Restrictions on Use
Some material may be copyrighted or restricted. It is the patron's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright or other case restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the collections.
Employee Training and Development offers a wide variety of courses and seminars that help employees of the University enhance their job skills. Workshops include topics such as customer service, effective writing, time management, general office skills, employee orientation, workshops for new managers.
3 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Collection includes slides, correspondence, manuals, and course registration information.
Organized into five series: Medical Center, two series titled Images of campus life, Courses, and Professional development records.
Materials acquired through transfers from Office of Training.
- Black-and-white slides Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Color slides Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Employees Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- George Washington University
- Training Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Washington (D.C.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the Office of Training records, 1865-2002
- Partially Processed
- University Archives, Special Collections Research Center, The George Washington University
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English