Engineering Administration (Management) Department records
Collection Scope and Content
Materials in this collection include faculty minutes and faculty chronological files. The material covers the dates 1965-89. The chronological files are from department Chairman Waters' and Dr. Rothman. Some of the faculty minutes are from EAD and SEAS.
Restrictions on Access
All records in this collection are closed to research for 25 years from date of record creation.
Restrictions on Use
Some material may be copyrighted or restricted. It is the patron's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright or other case restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the collections.
Historical or Biographical Note
Engineering Administration was formerly a department in the School of engineering and Applied Science. Today it is known as Engineering management and Systems Research.
4 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
This series contains faculty minutes and chronological files. These records cover the years 1965-89. The chronological files are from department Chairman Waters' and Dr. Rothman. Some of the faculty minutes are from EAD and SEAS.
Acquisition data for this collection is unknown.
- Faculty Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Foggy Bottom (Washington, D.C.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- George Washington University
- George Washington University. Dept. of Engineering Management and Systems Research
- George Washington University. School of Engineering and Applied Science
- Washington (D.C.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Preliminary Guide to the Engineering Administration (Management) Department records , 1965-1989
- Special Collections Research Center, The George Washington University
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English