IBT Magazine Advertisement Ephemera Collection
Scope and Contents
This collection is comprised of one series of magazine advertisements for trucking companies affiliated with the International Brotherhood of Teamsters. The collection ranges from 1919-1962.
- Majority of material found within 1919-1962
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Some material may be copyrighted or restricted. It is the patron's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright or other case restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the collections.
1.5 document boxes (1 flat oversize document box containing advertisements from the Saturday Evening Post re truck and trucking)
Language of Materials
Series in this collection are organized alphabetically.
Materials are stored off-site, and will require additional retrieval time. Please contact the Special Collections Research Center for more information.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters
- Guide to the IBT Magazine Advertisement Ephemera, 1919-1962
- Special Collections Research Center, The George Washington University
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English