Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Collection include meeting minutes (original and microfilm), correspondence, charters and by-laws, committee files, and congressional documents relating to the University.
Lester Frank Ward (1841-1913) has been described by some as the father of American sociology. His contributions to sociology are almost forgotten today, but at one time he was considered to be one of America's leading intellectuals. Collection includes diaries, correspondence, photographs, a scrapbook. and sixty-nine articles written by Lester Frank Ward. The materials range in date from between 1883 and 1919.
Collection includes the law alumni photographic collection, founder's day celebrations, biographical sketches, articles reports, GW law school yearbooks, 1895 to 1915, bulletins and journals of the Patent, Trademark, and Copyright Research Institute of GW, (1950-1972), copies of the "Advocate," Banners scrapbooks correspondence Alumni reunions, minutes from the Board of Trustees, Research notes, banners, caps and gowns, reports to the Dean Exam questions, and information on Stockton Hall.
Collection includes photographs and negatives, office files regarding Alumni Achievement Awards, and memorabilia.
Collection includes videotapes, memos, biographical files, news releases, publicity files, news clippings, correspondence, photographs, slides, audio tapes, faculty publications, LP albums, media guides, and newsletters.
Samuel I. Katz received his B.A. degree from GW in 1940 and his M.A. degree in 1942. Materials in this collection include correspondence, a birth certificate, resume, statistical reports by Samuel Katz papers, a scrapbook and an obituary, biography, U.S. Forces European Theater Certificate. The collection cover the years 1937 through 1993.
- Photographs 4
- Scrapbooks 3
- By-laws 2
- Events 2
- Publications 2
- Students 2
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 2
- American civilization 1
- Architecture -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Awards 1
- Black-and-white slides 1
- Board of Trustees 1
- Buildings 1
- Color slides 1
- Commencement ceremonies -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Committees 1
- Conferences 1 + ∧ less
- George Washington University 5
- Columbian University 2
- George Washington University--History 2
- Adams, John Quincy 1
- Columbian College in the District of Columbia 1
- Columbian Women, George Washington University, Washington (D.C.) 1
- Corcoran, W. W. (William Wilson) 1
- Force, Peter 1
- George Washington University. Alumni Relations Office 1
- George Washington University. Board of Trustees 1
- George Washington University. National Law Center 1
- George Washington University. Office of University Relations 1
- George Washington University. Patent, Trademark, and Copyright Foundation 1
- Goode, James M., 1939-2019 1
- Grant, Ulysses S. (Ulysses Simpson), 1822-1885 1
- Grosvenor, Gilbert Hovey 1
- Henry, Joseph 1
- Hoover, J. Edgar (John Edgar) 1
- Katz, Samuel Irving 1 + ∧ less