To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Overview This collection includes annual reports, statistics, correspondence, memos, dean's files, department and program files, dissertation lists, meeting minutes, and brochures.
Abstract The Women's Studies Department at The George Washington University (GW) is responsible for several degrees for undergraduates, masters, and dual degrees. This collection includes committee meetings minutes, newsletters, proposals, comprehensive exams, and alumnae surveys. The materials range in date from 1965 to 1998.
- Courses and lectures 1
- Dissertations, Academic 1
- Doctor of philosophy degree -- United States 1
- Feminist theory 1
- Public policy 1
- Burns, Arthur Edward 1
- Frawley, William 1
- George Washington University. Columbian College of Arts and Sciences 1
- George Washington University. Graduate School of Arts and Sciences. Office of the Dean 1
- George Washington University. Women's Studies Program and Policy Center 1