To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract The mission of the Academic Publications office is to edit university publications such as the University Bulletin. Materials for this collection include dissertation abstracts, commencement programs (including the Law and Medical School), class schedules, University Bulletins, degrees conferred, President Carroll inauguration, Law School centennial and special convocations, stylistic guidelines, and master course and program data forms. The material ranges in date from 1943 to 2004.
Abstract Collection contains the bulletins of The George Washington University, from all schools and colleges. These bulletins include special addresses, reports, and pictorial bulletins, as well as academic courses, fees, and degree requirements.
- Awards 1
- Buildings 1
- Clubs 1
- Conferences 1
- Dormitories 1
- Faculty 1
- Inaugurations 1
- Policies and institutions 1
- Publications 1
- Reports and studies 1
- Research 1
- Scholarships 1
- Students 1
- Thesis and dissertations 1 ∧ less
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 1
- George Washington University--History 1
- George Washington University. Board of Trustees 1
- George Washington University. Graduate Studies and Academic Affairs. Academic Publications 1
- George Washington University. Office of Academic Publications 1