To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract Collection contains correspondence, reports, student records, course materials, and publications. The material dates from 1925 to 2004. These records relate to the work of the departments included in the School of Business and Public Management and records from the Office of the Dean.
Abstract Collection contains the bulletins of The George Washington University, from all schools and colleges. These bulletins include special addresses, reports, and pictorial bulletins, as well as academic courses, fees, and degree requirements.
- Awards 1
- Buildings 1
- Clubs 1
- Commencement ceremonies -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Courses and lectures 1
- Dormitories 1
- Faculty 1
- Policies and institutions 1
- Presidents 1
- Research 1
- Scholarships 1
- Seminars 1
- Students 1
- Thesis and dissertations 1 ∧ less
- George Washington University--History 1
- George Washington University. Board of Trustees 1
- George Washington University. School of Business 1