To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Abstract Collection consists of administrative files, correspondence, newsletters, manuscripts, videotape cassettes and audiotape cassettes dating from 1976-93 focusing primarily on writers who lived in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area during this period. The "Carousel" publications trace the development of the Writer's Center community for almost 18 years.
Abstract Collection includes publications, videocassettes, annual reports, by-laws, reports, meeting minutes, and appointment books. The material covers the dates 1907-2005. Subjects coverd in the collection include Egyptian project, inauguration activities, Soviet File Festival, publications, three La Rochell video cassettes, administrative files, conferences, faculty reports and meetings, graduate assistants, committee records, work study
Abstract Materials in this collection include correspondence, memos, articles, and handbooks. These materials cover the dates 1968 to 1987.
Abstract Collection includes the law alumni photographic collection, founder's day celebrations, biographical sketches, articles reports, GW law school yearbooks, 1895 to 1915, bulletins and journals of the Patent, Trademark, and Copyright Research Institute of GW, (1950-1972), copies of the "Advocate," Banners scrapbooks correspondence Alumni reunions, minutes from the Board of Trustees, Research notes, banners, caps and gowns, reports to the Dean Exam questions, and information on Stockton Hall.
Abstract Collection includes office files, memos, correspondence, course materials, staff papers, administration materials, conferences/workshops, and course syllabi.
Abstract Collection includes psychology internship records, AIDS education project, conferences, correspondence, evaluations, demographic questionnaires, and quarterly reports.
Abstract Collection contains correspondence, reports, student records, course materials, and publications. The material dates from 1925 to 2004. These records relate to the work of the departments included in the School of Business and Public Management and records from the Office of the Dean.
Abstract Collection includes conference reports, project files, financial records and correspondence.
Abstract Collection contains the bulletins of The George Washington University, from all schools and colleges. These bulletins include special addresses, reports, and pictorial bulletins, as well as academic courses, fees, and degree requirements.
- Reports and studies 4
- Students 3
- Buildings 2
- Courses and lectures 2
- Faculty 2
- Policies and institutions 2
- Seminars 2
- AIDS (Disease) 1
- AIDS (Disease) -- Education 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- Awards 1
- Biography 1
- Budget 1
- By-laws 1
- Clubs 1
- Commencement ceremonies -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Committees 1
- Contracts 1
- Dormitories 1
- Finance 1
- Foggy Bottom (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Hostages 1
- Listening room 1
- Poetry 1
- Political conventions 1
- Presidents 1
- Reports and dissertations 1
- Research 1
- Scholarships 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Stockton Hall 1
- Theoretical physics 1
- Thesis and dissertations 1
- Videocassettes 1 ∧ less
- George Washington University 8
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 3
- George Washington University--History 2
- Barras, Jonetta Rose 1
- Darr, Ann 1
- Elliott School of International Affairs 1
- Gaston Sigur Center for Asian Studies 1
- Gelman Library. Media Resources Dept. 1
- Gelman Library. Reserves and Media Resources Dept. 1
- Gelman Library. Television News Study Center 1
- George Washington University. Board of Trustees 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Physics 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences 1
- George Washington University. Elliott School of International Affairs. Office of the Dean 1
- George Washington University. Library 1
- George Washington University. National Law Center 1
- George Washington University. Patent, Trademark, and Copyright Foundation 1
- George Washington University. School of Business 1
- Johnson, Dan 1
- Marshall, Gregory 1
- McAleavey, David W. 1
- Orfalea, Gregory 1
- Sigur Center for Asian Studies 1 ∧ less