Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
Collection consists of 14 handwritten letters, including 12 from Hallidy to his girlfriend Maggie, one from Maggie to Hallidy, and and a letter from his brother, Bob. Also contains 14 pages from Adam M. Hallidy's diary. The collection is arranged chronologically from 1862 to 1865.
This collection contains material related to Agnes DeLano and the opening of the Agnes DeLano Special Collections Room in Eckles Memorial Library at Mount Vernon College. DeLano served as a faculty member of the Mount Vernon Seminary and College from 1929-1954. The material dates from 1953-1988.
This collection contains correspondence written by Agnes DeLano to her relatives during her Western European travels between 1925-1935.
This collection includes resources related to the literary life of author and educator Faye Moskowitz.The records cover the years 1962-2007 with the bulk being from 1983-2003.
This collection contains records created by the International Brotherhood of Teamsters Local 544. Included are correspondence, meeting minutes and agendas, working agreements and drafts, personnel and grievance records, handbooks, constitutions, by-laws, rosters, ledgers, brochures and pamphlets, photographs, and ephemera. The material dates from 1930-2013.
International Brotherhood of Teamsters, Chauffeurs, Warehousemen and Helpers of America records: digital edition produced from microfilm
The digital edition of the records of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters, Chauffeurs, Warehousemen, and Helpers of America consist of the correspondence files of the I.B.T. executive office covering the years 1904-1952, with the major portion of the material originating in the 1940's.
This collection contains the personal scrapbook of Joy Dirksen, student at Mount Vernon Seminary circa 1945-1946. The contents include correspondence, photographs, programs from social events and other school-related materials.
This collection contains records of the St. Mary's Literary Festival and other literary materials produced and gathered by Michael Glaser (1943-) from 1969-2007. Dr. Michael Glaser was the co-founder and director of the festival, and professor of English at St. Mary's College of Maryland from 1970-2008.
Mount Vernon Seminary and College collection of biographical materials and correspondence with Marjorie Merriweather Post
- Correspondence 13
- Washington (D.C.) 6
- Labor 3
- Labor unions 3
- Photographs 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Education, Higher -- United States 2
- Labor unions -- United States -- History -- 20th century 2
- Newspapers 2
- Poetry 2
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 2
- Women -- History 2
- Women's colleges 2
- Accreditation (Education) 1
- Apartheid 1
- Arab-Israel conflict 1
- Architecture -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Biography 1
- Canada 1 + ∧ less
- Mount Vernon Seminary 5
- Mount Vernon College 4
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters 3
- American Federation of Labor 2
- DeLano, Agnes 2
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters, Chauffeurs, Warehousemen, and Helpers of America 2
- Bacon, Joel Smith, 1802-1869 1
- Binney, J. G. (Joseph Getchell), 1807-1877 1
- Carroll, Thomas Henry 1
- Chapin, Stephen, 1778-1845 1
- Collier, William Miller 1
- Congress of Industrial Organizations (U.S.) 1
- Cooper, Susan 1
- Dawn Publishing Company 1
- Elliott, Lloyd H. 1
- Fairfax, Mary Allen Cook 1
- Foerderer, Elsie 1
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of English 1
- George Washington University. Mount Vernon Campus 1 + ∧ less