Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
The Faculty Senate of The George Washington University was formed in 1961. Materials in this collection include meeting minutes, agendas, photographs, memos, reports, and activites files.
Materials in this collection include wage-hour expenditures, allocations, employee lists, policies, brochures, reports, and correspondence. They range in date from 1964 to 1989.
This collection consists of agreements between Local Union 995 in Las Vegas, Nevada and various employers, as well as the minutes of the Local's meetings.
Collection includes biographical files, photographs, slides, videotapes, press kits, publications, books, and artifacts.
Collection includes personnel files, minutes, correspondence, yearbooks, newsletters, publications, photographs, scrapbooks, telephone directories, films, and videotapes.
This collection documents the councils of the NEA. The collection contains six series reflecting the offices that created or held these records. The six series are: Council for Research in Education, Council of National Organizations on Children and Youth, Higher Education Council, National Council of Education, Council on Instruction, and National Council on Teacher Retirement.
This series documents the bodies and tools of governance of the NEA. The series contains ten subseries reflecting organizational bodies and their records.
This collection contains records held by the NEA archives but not originating from any one office or department. The collection contains nine series reflecting organizational bodies and their records. The nine series are:
American Teachers Association; Arts and Exhibits; Awards; Birmingham Education Association; Joy Elmer Morgan Papers; Organizational History; Programs; Projects; State Affiliates.
Collection contains campus directories (including telephone) of students and faculty, system design reports, needs assessments, contracts, correspondence.
Collection includes slides, correspondence, manuals, and course registration information.
- Labor unions -- United States -- History -- 20th century 8
- Professional Associations 8
- Professional Employees 8
- Education -- United States -- History 7
- Labor unions 7
- Teachers 7
- Teachers' assistants 7
- Employees 6
- Washington (D.C.) 6
- Foggy Bottom (Washington, D.C.) 4
- Education--Research 3
- Educational law and legislation 3
- Photographs 3
- Students 3
- Black-and-white slides 2
- Color slides 2
- Faculty 2
- Public interest lobbying 2
- Publications 2
- Biography 1 + ∧ less
- National Education Association of the United States 7
- George Washington University 6
- George Washington University. Medical Center 2
- 2000 Pennsylvania Avenue (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Aaron, Benjamin L. 1
- American Association of School Administrators 1
- American Association of University Professors 1
- Blades, Brian 1
- Bloedorn, W. A. (Walter Andrew) 1
- Brady, Luther W. 1
- Colorado Education Association 1
- Gelman Library. Office of Student Employment 1
- George Washington Univeristy. Office of Training 1
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 1
- George Washington University. Hospital 1
- George Washington University. Human Resources Research Office 1
- George Washington University. Medical Center. Office of Communications and Marketing 1
- George Washington University. Office of Telecommunications 1
- George Washington University. Ross Hall 1
- George Washington University. School of Medicine and Health Sciences 1 + ∧ less