Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
Collection includes blueprints of buildings (including Lisner Hall, Lisner Auditorium, Stockton Hall, Mitchell Hall, Bradley Hall, Dorothy Betts Theater, Gelman Library), campus plans, parking lots owned, and expansion programs. There are also images of projects from the Mount Vernon Campus.
Materials in this collection include publications, photographs, correspondence, meeting minutes, certificates, and brochures. They range in date from 1970 to 2002.
This collection contains the administrative records of Gelman Library. The materials include photographs, negatives, office records, building plans, posters, correspondence, and publications. They range in date from ca 1825-2005.
Materials in this collection include promotional guides, brochures, correspondence, memos, forms, and files of the system implementation group (SIG). They range in date from 1983-1990.
Material in this collection dates between 1951 and 2010, and includes correspondence, budgets, reports, photographs, publications, office files, blueprints of Gelman Library, strategic planning notes, and a video cassette.
Materials in this collection include wage-hour expenditures, allocations, employee lists, policies, brochures, reports, and correspondence. They range in date from 1964 to 1989.
This collection contains files kept by George Washington University librarians Caroline Long, Dan Barthell, and Mary Faith Pankin concerning the Subject Specialist program at Gelman Library. Records date from 1985 to 1999, with the bulk dating between 1990 and 1998.
This collection contains the records of the University Librarian for George Washington University. Materials in this collection include budgets, reports, and working files. They range in date from 1991 to 2008, with the bulk of the material dating between 1994 and 1995.
Collection consists of records, correspondence, photographs, and ephemeral materials ranging in date from 1931 to 1981. The records document John Russell Mason's librarianship education at Columbia University, individual exhibits held at the University Library, and his career at The George Washington University.
Collection includes original construction drawings for Gelman library and 2000 Pennsylvania Avenue, student forms, handbook for preparing theses, syllabi, newsletters, departmental history, articles, community project files (Washington, D.C. and neighborhoods), and slides.
- Washington (D.C.) 10
- Melvin Gelman Library 9
- Foggy Bottom (Washington, D.C.) 7
- Photographs 6
- Finance 4
- Librarians 3
- Color slides 2
- Exhibitions 2
- Gelman Library 2
- Gifts 2
- Library Administration 2
- Library science 2
- Lisner Library 2
- Art 1
- Building construction 1
- Buildings 1
- Campuses 1
- Catalogs, Card 1
- Dorothy Betts Marvin Theatre 1
- Employees 1 + ∧ less
- George Washington University 10
- George Washington University. Library 6
- Gelman Library 2
- George Washington University. Friends of the Libraries 2
- 2000 Pennsylvania Avenue (Washington, D.C.) 1
- American Library Association 1
- Carnegie Endowment for International Peace 1
- Columbia University 1
- District of Columbia Library Association 1
- Gelman Library. Office of Student Employment 1
- Gelman Library. Office of the Assistant University Librarian for Collections 1
- Gelman Library. Office of the Assistant University Librarian for Services 1
- Gelman Library. Office of the University Librarian 1
- Gelman Library. Special Collections Dept. 1
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 1
- George Washington University. Bradley Hall 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Urban and Regional Planning 1
- George Washington University. Facilities Dept. 1
- George Washington University. Human Resources Research Office 1
- Marvin, Cloyd Heck 1 + ∧ less