To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Overview This collection contains material produced or amassed by the International Brotherhood of Teamsters Human Services Department dating between 1963-1996.
Overview This collection contains formal and informal correspondence, syllabi, assignments, quizzes/exams, lecture notes, student records, professorship paperwork, resumes, promotional information, research scans and notes, unpublished drafts, conference materials, antique collecting receipts, and copies of published work. The materials date from 1968-2014, with the bulk of the materials dated from 1990-2014. The records document historian Ronald Spector’s teaching and writing career, and also include...
Dates: 1968-2014; Majority of material found within 1990-2014
Abstract Collection documents the breath and depth of work done by Ruth Ann Overbeck as a historian in D.C. for thirty years. The collection has material for many projects from house histories for individual homeowners to a survey of the Upper Cardozo Columbia Heights neighborhood with oral histories and surveys of buildings such as the Tivoli Theater.
- Asia 1
- Blueprints (reprographic copies) 1
- Books 1
- Faculty 1
- Historic preservation 1
- History 1
- Labor 1
- Labor unions 1
- Labor unions -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1
- Maps 1
- Maryland 1
- Plats (maps) 1
- Publishers and publishing -- United States 1
- Transportation maps 1
- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Washington (D.C.) -- History 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1 ∧ less
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters 1
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters, Chauffeurs, Warehousemen, and Helpers of America 1
- Overbeck, Ruth Ann 1
- Spector, Ronald H., 1943- 1
- Washington Perspectives, Inc. 1