Showing Collections: 1 - 17 of 17
This collection contains issues of California Teamsters Public Affairs Council Teamstergrams from 1978 to 1986.
Materials in this collection include publications, photographs, correspondence, meeting minutes, certificates, and brochures. They range in date from 1970 to 2002.
Dr. Harold Hirsh holds both the M.D. and J.D. degrees, and was formerly a member of the GW faculty. Materials in this collection include Dr. Harold Hirsh's law and medical publications, papers, awards, certificates, plaques, books, videos and audio tapes. The collection covers the years 1939 to 1994.
The collection contains two series; company files and general files. The latter includes material from Teamster-affiliated organizations outside of Local 116.
This collection contains bibliographies, floor plans, organization charts, brochures, reports, correspondence, newsletters, guides, and statistics. They range in date from 1904 to 1999. The materials concern the building fund, donations, annual reports, topical research guides, Maury Memorial Law Library, and the National Law Center.
Collection consists of 328 Confederate imprints, most are pamphlet size or smaller. They cover a wide range of topics, but focus mostly on government and public records and laws. All are listed in "Confederate imprints", by M.L. Crandall (E483.C72). This collection is not a complete set.
This collection contains material amassed by Jerome T. Barrett pertaining to his career as a labor mediator and commissioner and director of the Office of Technical Services of the Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service. There are also materials related to the United States Consilitation Service (USCS) founded in the Department of Labor in 1913.
The material dates between 1913-2013.
The Joint Western Area Committee (JWAC) was one of four area conferences of the Teamsters, and served as a semi-autonomous intermediary organization between the local units of the IBT, and the national organization. The collection contains agendas, minutes, and proceedings from the Joint Western Area Committee (JWAC) of the Western Conference of Teamsters Freight Division for the period from 1965 until 2004.
This series documents the bodies and tools of governance of the NEA. The series contains ten subseries reflecting organizational bodies and their records.
Collection of programs, yearbooks, correspondence, student records and grades, agreements, minutes, Senate and House bills, Congressional Records, and published works. The materials cover the dates 1872-1988.
This collection contains written speeches and testimony, correspondence, subject files, legal documents, and publications that William L. Taylor gathered and created during his career as a civil rights attorney between 1954 and 2009.
- Labor unions 7
- Law 6
- Labor unions -- United States -- History -- 20th century 5
- Washington (D.C.) 4
- Education -- United States -- History 3
- Educational law and legislation 3
- Professional Associations 3
- Professional Employees 3
- Teachers 3
- Teachers' assistants 3
- Trucking -- Law and Legislation 3
- Audiotapes 2
- Jacob Burns Law Library 2
- Labor 2
- Labor and laboring classes 2
- Photographs 2
- AIDS (Disease) -- Patients 1
- AIDS (Disease) -- Prevention 1
- AIDS (Disease) -- Treatment -- United States 1
- Abortion 1 + ∧ less
- George Washington University 4
- National Education Association of the United States 3
- Adelman, Roger M. 1
- Barrett, Jerome T. 1
- Bundy, Ted 1
- Burns, Jacob 1
- California Teamsters Public Affairs Council 1
- Cardozo, Mike 1
- Citizens' Commission on Civil Rights (U.S.) 1
- District of Columbia. City Council 1
- Foster, Jodie 1
- George Washington University. Friends of the Libraries 1
- George Washington University. Law School 1
- George Washington University. Library 1
- Graham, Jim 1
- Gude, Gilbert 1
- Hinckley, John W., Jr. 1
- Hirsh, Harold L. 1
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters 1
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters, Chauffeurs, Warehousemen, and Helpers of America 1 + ∧ less