To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract Elmer Louis Kayser (1896-1985) came to The George Washington University as a student in 1914 and stayed until his death 1985. He was an institution unto himself, and author of two books chronicling the history of GW: Bricks Without Straw: The Evolution of George Washington University (1970) and A Medical Center The Institutional Development of Medical Education in George Washington University (1973). He also wrote The Grand Social Enterprise; A Study of Jeremy Bentham in his Relation to Liberal...
Abstract The Faculty Senate of The George Washington University was formed in 1961. Materials in this collection include meeting minutes, agendas, photographs, memos, reports, and activites files.
Abstract Collection include materials related Wood Gray's time at GW as professor of History, and includes annual reports, correspondence, committee reports, reading lists, syllabi, grades, exams. They range in date from 1934-72.
- Commencement ceremonies -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Courses and lectures 1
- Education 1
- Employees 1
- Examinations 1
- Foggy Bottom (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Greek letter societies 1
- Phi Beta Kappa 1
- Policies and institutions 1
- Reports and dissertations 1
- Speeches 1
- United States 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1 ∧ less
- George Washington University 2
- American Historical Association 1
- Collier, William Miller 1
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 1
- George Washington University--History 1