To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 13
Abstract The Baltimore and Ohio Employees Relief Association was inaugurated on May 1, 1880 and incorporated on May 3, 1882. The organization was established to extend relief to B. & O. Railroad Company Employees and their families in case of sickness, injury, old age and death. Collection contains annual reports from May 1, 1880 until December 31, 1918.
Abstract Materials in this collection include a history of the department, reports, By-Laws, lectures, publications, plaques, negatives and other materials. The collection covers the years 1969-97.
Abstract Collection includes student surveys, annual reports, correspondence, memos, manuals, and committee files.
Abstract Collection includes publications, videocassettes, annual reports, by-laws, reports, meeting minutes, and appointment books. The material covers the dates 1907-2005. Subjects coverd in the collection include Egyptian project, inauguration activities, Soviet File Festival, publications, three La Rochell video cassettes, administrative files, conferences, faculty reports and meetings, graduate assistants, committee records, work study
Abstract This collection consists of memos, reports, brochures, by-laws an enrollment profiles. The material ranges in date from 1975-90.
Abstract Materials in this collection include materials relating to a shelf management project and library policies and procedures. They range in date from 1968-1985.
Abstract Collection includes Reading Center client files, student papers, reports, newsletters, pamphlets, a time capsule, and a video tape, and range in date from 1930 to 1992. Materials were put on exhibit in the Fall of 2004 in the Gelman Library to celebrate the Centenary of the School.
Abstract This collection contains annual reports, brochures, questionnaires, applications, news releases, studies programs, teaching loads, and flyers. This material is dated from 1930-2003.
Abstract This collection contains bibliographies, floor plans, organization charts, brochures, reports, correspondence, newsletters, guides, and statistics. They range in date from 1904 to 1999. The materials concern the building fund, donations, annual reports, topical research guides, Maury Memorial Law Library, and the National Law Center.
Abstract Collection includes psychology internship records, AIDS education project, conferences, correspondence, evaluations, demographic questionnaires, and quarterly reports.
- Washington (D.C.) 9
- By-laws 4
- Conferences 4
- Policies and institutions 3
- Buildings 2
- Education 2
- Students 2
- AIDS (Disease) 1
- AIDS (Disease) -- Education 1
- Awards 1
- Baltimore (Md.) 1
- Black-and-white slides 1
- Campuses 1
- Civil engineering 1
- Clubs 1
- Color slides 1
- Commencement ceremonies -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Computer engineering 1
- Courses and lectures 1
- Dance 1
- Dormitories 1
- Electrical engineering and electronics 1
- Engineering 1
- Faculty 1
- Finance 1
- Foggy Bottom (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Housing 1
- Jacob Burns Law Library 1
- Lectures and lecturing 1
- Physical education 1
- Presidents 1
- Publications 1
- Questionnaires 1
- Reading 1
- Reports and dissertations 1
- Research 1
- Scholarships 1
- Seminars 1
- Serials 1
- Sexual harassment 1
- Special education 1
- Statistics 1
- Student activities 1
- Students, Foreign 1
- Thesis and dissertations 1
- Women 1 ∧ less
- George Washington University 10
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 2
- Baltimore and Ohio Employees Relief Association 1
- Burns, Jacob 1
- Elliott School of International Affairs 1
- Gelman Library. Periodicals Dept. 1
- George Washington University--History 1
- George Washington University. Board of Trustees 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Computer Science 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of English as a Foreign Language 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Kinetics and Human Leisure Studies 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences 1
- George Washington University. Elliott School of International Affairs. Office of the Dean 1
- George Washington University. Graduate School of Education and Human Development 1
- George Washington University. Law School 1
- George Washington University. Mount Vernon Campus 1
- George Washington University. Office of the Dean of Students 1
- George Washington University. School of Business 1
- George Washington University. School of Education and Human Development 1
- George Washington University. School of Engineering and Applied Science 1
- Newman, Helen 1
- Trachtenberg, Stephen Joel 1 ∧ less