To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Abstract Collection includes student surveys, annual reports, correspondence, memos, manuals, and committee files.
Overview This collection documents the experiences of the students, staff, faculty and community during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Abstract Collection includes Sigma XI membership nominations, meeting minutes, constitution and by-laws, annual reports, and history of Sigma Xi; student activities rosters and regulations, guides to student organizations, student telephone directory, publications, photocopies of news clippings of GW Band, button, posters, academic evaluations.
Abstract This collection contains photographs, slides, scrapbook pages, faculty handbooks, correspondence, brochures, event programs, student and alumni publications, and oversized poster boards and artifacts, which include plaques, framed photographs, Mount Vernon College themed paraphenalia, and various items of A/V equipment. These materials documenting the the daily lives of students, special college events, and alumni involvement in college life, were produced and used by students and faculty of...
Dates: 1875-2002; Majority of material found within 1920 - 1997
Overview This collection contains records of the Office of Student Activities at Mount Vernon Seminary and College. The Mount Vernon Seminary began in 1875 as a private high school and junior college for women, founded by Elizabeth J. Somers. The George Washington University initially affiliated with Mount Vernon College and ultimately acquired the college’s property and legacy in 1999. The materials date from 1988–1998, with the bulk of the collection ranging from 1996-1998.This collection contains...
Dates: 1988-1998; Majority of material found within 1996 - 1998
Abstract The Multicultural Student Services Center (MSSC or “The Center”) addresses the needs of underrepresented undergraduate students who are racial-, ethnic- and identity-based minority students. This collection contains annual reports, program files, publications, student files, correspondence, memos, and memorial materials, which document the wide range of programs, events, and activities administered by the MSSC. The material dates from 1962 to 2016, with the bulk of the material dating from...
Dates: 1969-2016; Majority of material found within 1980-1990
Abstract This collection consists of material gathered and created by the George Washington University Progressive Student Union as a function of their advocacy and campaign work. The type of material in the collection includes flyers, newsletters, correspondence, meeting agendas, newspaper articles, brochures, educational material, campaign material, and organizational records. This material dates from 1966 to 2008 with the majority of the material falling within the dates 1988-1996. Topics addressed...
Dates: 1966-2008; Majority of material found within 1988 - 1996
Collection — Box: 1
Overview WRGW is the student-run radio station of George Washington University. This collection is a single box of material from the WRGW radio station at GWU. It includes 75th Anniversary material, newspaper clippings, WRGW operating procedures, evaluations of student audtions for DJ, and four reel to reel audio tapes. The materials range in date from 1965-2005.
- Student activities 7
- Students 3
- Washington (D.C.) 3
- Foggy Bottom (Washington, D.C.) 2
- George Washington University -- Students 2
- Photographs 2
- Anti-racism 1
- COVID-19 (Disease) 1
- COVID-19 Pandemic, 2020- 1
- Campuses 1
- Career development 1
- Civil rights 1
- Coronavirus infections 1
- Directories 1
- Education, Higher -- United States 1
- Environmental justice 1
- Equality 1
- Faculty 1
- First-generation college students 1
- Gay students -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Gender and society 1
- Housing 1
- Human rights 1
- Human rights advocacy 1
- Labor unions 1
- Lesbian students -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Mentoring 1
- Minority students 1
- Office of Student Activities 1
- Policies and institutions 1
- Programs 1
- Radio broadcasting -- United States 1
- Reports and studies 1
- Schools -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Sexual harassment 1
- Social justice 1
- Social reformers 1
- Student movements 1
- Students -- political activity 1
- Students, Foreign 1
- Washington (D.C.) -- History 1
- Women's colleges 1 ∧ less
- George Washington University 4
- Mount Vernon College 2
- George Washington University. Mount Vernon Campus 1
- George Washington University. Multicultural Student Services Center 1
- George Washington University. Office of Student Life 1
- George Washington University. Office of the Dean of Students 1
- George Washington University. Student and Academic Support Services 1
- Kayser, Elmer Louis 1
- Mount Vernon Seminary 1
- Post, Marjorie Merriweather 1
- Progressive Student Union 1
- Sigma Xi, the Scientific Research Society 1
- Trachtenberg, Stephen Joel 1
- WRGW (Radio Station : Washington, D.C.) 1 ∧ less