To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract Collection contains course notes taken by Allen Hawkins in the Medical School specific to Physiology, Pathology, Cardiology, and Neurology. These materials date from 1985-86.
Collection — Box: 2
Abstract Materials in this collection include Milton Kramer's diplomas from high school and The George Washington University, certificates, books, and his medical bag (without instruments). They range in date from 1916-46.
Abstract Collection includes correspondence, press releases, papers, case reports, data from experiments, lecture notes, booklets, articles, conference programs, anatomical drawings, newspaper and magazine clippings, photographs, and artifacts.
Overview John H. Lodge (1925-2009) was an ophthalmologist and Clinical Instructor in Ophthalmology at the George Washington University Medical School from 1958 to 1970. He received a Bachelor of Arts from West Virginia University in 1947, and a Medical Degree from Johns Hopkins University in 1951. He completed post-graduate training at the Ohio State University Medical Center, the University of Wisconsin Medical School, and Harvard Medical School. He served 2 years as an ophthamologist in the United...
Dates: 1935-2008; Majority of material found within 1958 - 1970
- Washington (D.C.) 3
- Medical care 2
- Medicine 2
- Cardiology 1
- Color slides 1
- Foggy Bottom (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Inaugurations -- Washington (D.C.) -- 1960-1970. 1
- India 1
- Japan 1
- Kashmir 1
- Medical ailments 1
- Myofascial pain syndromes 1
- Neurology 1
- Ophthalmology 1
- Pain management 1
- Pathology 1
- Photographs 1
- Physiology 1
- Presidents 1
- Presidents Inauguration 1
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- ) -- 1960-1970. 1
- Thailand 1
- United States -- District of Columbia -- Washington 1
- White House (Washington, D.C.) 1 ∧ less
- George Washington University 3
- District of Columbia Young Republicans 1
- Episcopal Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital (Washington, D.C.) 1
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 1
- George Washington University. Hospital 1