Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
Collection include meeting minutes (original and microfilm), correspondence, charters and by-laws, committee files, and congressional documents relating to the University.
Records consist of newsletters, meeting minutes, correspondence, member directories, program booklets, field trip records, maps, news clippings, and announcements of organizational events. One folder contains miscellaneous materials, mostly newsletters from other Civil War Round Tables across the countryfrom the Civil War Round Table of the District of Columbia cover the years 1951 to 1994. The bulk of the contents can be found from 1951 to 1959.
Collection includes scrapbooks, reports, correspondence, member lists, constitution and by-laws, photographs, and meeting minutes.
Materials in this collection include a history of the department, reports, By-Laws, lectures, publications, plaques, negatives and other materials. The collection covers the years 1969-97.
Collection includes publications, videocassettes, annual reports, by-laws, reports, meeting minutes, and appointment books. The material covers the dates 1907-2005. Subjects coverd in the collection include Egyptian project, inauguration activities, Soviet File Festival, publications, three La Rochell video cassettes, administrative files, conferences, faculty reports and meetings, graduate assistants, committee records, work study
This collection consists of memos, reports, brochures, by-laws an enrollment profiles. The material ranges in date from 1975-90.
Collection includes personnel files, minutes, correspondence, yearbooks, newsletters, publications, photographs, scrapbooks, telephone directories, films, and videotapes.
Collection includes programs, photographs, scrapbooks, correspondence, posters, meeting minutes, by-laws.
Collection includes photographs and negatives, office files regarding Alumni Achievement Awards, and memorabilia.
Collection includes correspondence, by-laws, affirmative action plans, memos, meeting minutes, agendas, and reports.
Collection includes financial reports, correspondence, meeting minutes, by-laws, memos, publications, brochures, photos and slides.
Collection includes legislative records, governing documents, by-laws, student court cases, Greek policy, minutes and memos, records, and correspondence. freshmen register, homecoming and campaign posters, and constitutional convention records.
Collection includes the School of Nursing Alumnae Association meetings journal and the Medical Staff Executive Committee and Department minutes.
- Photographs 4
- Reports and studies 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Biography 3
- Events 3
- Finance 3
- Publications 3
- Meetings 2
- Students 2
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 2
- Affirmative action programs 1
- Awards 1
- Black-and-white slides 1
- Board of Trustees 1
- Budget 1
- Choral music 1
- Civil engineering 1
- Color slides 1 + ∧ less
- George Washington University 12
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 3
- Columbian Women, George Washington University, Washington (D.C.) 2
- George Washington University. Hospital 2
- Adams, John Quincy 1
- Civil War Round Table of the District of Columbia 1
- Colclough, Oswald S. 1
- Columbian College in the District of Columbia 1
- Columbian University 1
- Corcoran, W. W. (William Wilson) 1
- Elliott School of International Affairs 1
- Force, Peter 1
- George Washington University. Alumni Relations Office 1
- George Washington University. Board of Trustees 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Computer Science 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of English as a Foreign Language 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Music 1
- George Washington University. Elliott School of International Affairs. Office of the Dean 1
- George Washington University. Medical Center 1
- George Washington University. Office of the Provost 1 + ∧ less