To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Overview This collections consists of material amassed by International Brotherhood of Teamsters teamster Arden "Art" D'Amico, dating from 163-2007.
Overview This collection is comprised of agreements and contracts of local unions of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters various dating from 1955 to 2012.
Overview This collections contains material produced by the International Brotherhood of Teamsters Local 82 dating from 1937-2003. The bulk of the material dates from 1940-1960. Included are a variety of materials related to the day-to-day operation of the Local, such as correspondence, meeting minutes, meeting notices and attendance lists, dues ledgers, contract agreements, seniority lists, membership applications,contract negotiation and agreements dating.
Scope and Contents The collection contains two series; company files and general files. The latter includes material from Teamster-affiliated organizations outside of Local 116.
Scope and Contents This collection contains material produced by Teamsters Local 158 of Milwaukee, WI dating from 1948-1959. Included are bank documents, cancelled checks, contracts and agreements, correspondence, a Local 158 newspaper, receipts and invoices, and other miscellaenous items.
Overview This collection contains a variety of material relating to IBT Local 1064 of Billings, MT, dating from 1937-1997. While most of the materials were produced directly by Local 1064, the collection also contains materials from its predecessor, AFL Federal Labor Union 18741, as well as IBT Local 190, with whom Local 1064 merged in the 1990s. Included are correspondence, financial reports, seniority lists, dues ledgers, IBT directories and rosters, union constitutions and by-laws, labor agreements,...
Abstract Collection contains campus directories (including telephone) of students and faculty, system design reports, needs assessments, contracts, correspondence.
Abstract Collection includes quarterly appraisals of the university's securities, trust fund ledgers and journals, grants and contracts,schedules of financial statements and annual financial reports.
Abstract Collection includes office files, memos, correspondence, course materials, staff papers, administration materials, conferences/workshops, and course syllabi.
Abstract Collection consists of 48 indentures, or property agreements. These documents date from 1809-35. Most of the documents have the term "indenture" appearing in the first sentence, although they are variously described by city officials in the agreements themselves as deeds, bills of sale, leases, and agreements.
- Contracts 9
- Labor 6
- Labor unions 6
- Labor unions -- United States -- History -- 20th century 5
- Washington (D.C.) 4
- Collective labor agreements 3
- Budget 2
- Students 2
- Antenuptial contracts 1
- Committees 1
- Conferences 1
- Deeds -- Washington, DC 1
- Directories 1
- Employees 1
- Endowments 1
- Faculty 1
- Financial statements 1
- Indentured servants -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Labor Unions -- Boston -- History -- 20th Century 1
- Labor Unions -- Washington Metropolitan Area -- History -- 20th Century 1
- Labor and laboring classes 1
- Labor unions -- Montana -- History -- 20th century 1
- Labor unions -- North Dakota -- History -- 20th century 1
- Labor unions -- Wisconsin -- History -- 20th Century 1
- Public interest lobbying 1
- Real property 1
- Research grants 1
- Slavery 1
- Slaves 1
- Telephone systems 1
- Theoretical physics 1
- Trucking -- Law and Legislation 1
- Washington (D.C.) -- History 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1 ∧ less
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters, Chauffeurs, Warehousemen, and Helpers of America 5
- George Washington University 3
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters 2
- 2000 Pennsylvania Avenue (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Brent, William 1
- District of Columbia . Office of the Recorder of Deeds 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Physics 1
- George Washington University. Office of Telecommunications 1
- George Washington University. Office of the Comptroller 1
- United Parcel Service 1
- United States. Circuit Court (District of Columbia) 1
- United States. National War Labor Board (1942-1945) 1 ∧ less