Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
This collection was donated by the Butte-Silver Bow Public Archives located in Butte, Montana. It includes the scrapbook and loose photographs of GW student Emmett Edward Doherty. It also contains one copy of "The University Hatchet." One of the loose photographs is of Warren G. Harding's Presidential Inauguration.
This collection documents the experiences of the students, staff, faculty and community during the COVID-19 pandemic.
GW Pride was a group formed in 1971 to break "the stereotypical image of gaylife." The collection includes several banners and posters, meeting minutes and notes, flyers and advertisements for GW Pride events, a number of newspaper articles about events and gay-related issues, revisions of the constitution, documents and memoranda pertaining to the change in the University’s non-discrimination policy, and an assortment of photos, brochures, and other ephemera.
This collection contains material relating to the works and academic career of Norris I Crandall. Included are manuscript drafts, lecture notes, research notes and students papers dating from 1935-1954.
This collection contains more than 300 letters sent between William Halsey and Mary Price from 1916-1918. Halsey was an engineering professor at GW and Price was a personal secretary in Swarthmore, PA. Throughout the time the letters were written, Halsey and Price dated, got engaged, and married. The letters provide insight into love and courtship in the early 20th century and discuss events like the 1916 presidential election and World War I.
WRGW is the student-run radio station of George Washington University. This collection is a single box of material from the WRGW radio station at GWU. It includes 75th Anniversary material, newspaper clippings, WRGW operating procedures, evaluations of student audtions for DJ, and four reel to reel audio tapes. The materials range in date from 1965-2005.
- Education 2
- Radio broadcasting -- United States 2
- Student activities 2
- Alumni & alumnae 1
- Architecture 1
- Art -- Study and teaching -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Banks and banking -- United States 1
- COVID-19 (Disease) 1
- COVID-19 Pandemic, 2020- 1
- Campuses 1
- College students -- America -- Political activity 1
- Continuing education 1
- Coronavirus infections 1
- Demonstrations 1
- Dormitories 1
- Dormitories -- United States. 1
- Dormitory life 1
- Elections 1
- Electrical engineers 1 + ∧ less
- Butte-Silver Bow Public Archives 1
- Crandall, Norris Ingersoll 1
- Doherty, Emmet Edward 1
- GW Pride (Organization) 1
- George Washington University 1
- George Washington University--Faculty 1
- George Washington University--History 1
- George Washington University. Crawford Hall 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Engineering Administration 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Engineering Management and Systems Research 1
- George Washington University. Virginia Science and Technology Campus 1
- George Washington University. Welling Hall 1
- Patterson, Tara 1
- Proto, Neil Thomas 1
- Stearns, Clifford B. , Hon. 1
- WRGW (Radio Station : Washington, D.C.) 1 + ∧ less