Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
The mission of the Academic Publications office is to edit university publications such as the University Bulletin. Materials for this collection include dissertation abstracts, commencement programs (including the Law and Medical School), class schedules, University Bulletins, degrees conferred, President Carroll inauguration, Law School centennial and special convocations, stylistic guidelines, and master course and program data forms. The material ranges in date from 1943 to 2004.
The Darrell C. Crain, Jr. Presidential Inaugural Collection consist of newspaper articles, invitations, tickets programs, memorabilia, newspapers, invitations and souvenir booklets, pins and mini flags. The material dated from approximately 1957-1989 came from events such as inaugural ceremonies and balls that Dr. Crain attended while earlier memorabilia from 1817-1929 was material he purchased to complement the collection.
Collection includes video tapes of First Ladies Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton for "President's spouse," seminars and program guides, continuing education for women, pamphlets, syllabi, reports, manuals, biographical files, photographs and continuing education for telecommunications.
Collection contains translations of German works, drafts of Litchfield's book The Franco-German War of 1870; unpublished works on the topics of European history, the U.S. presidents, religion, and other topics in English, German, French, and Italian; and journals dated 1864-70 and 1877-84 covering his extensive European travel, family matters, and social life. In addition, the collection contains a description, dated 1875, of Gracehill, the family home in Brooklyn, N.Y.
Collection includes correspondence, press releases, papers, case reports, data from experiments, lecture notes, booklets, articles, conference programs, anatomical drawings, newspaper and magazine clippings, photographs, and artifacts.
This collection contains portraits in the form of lithographs, photographs and paintings of famous Americans and historical events. The materials date between 1804-2001 with a bulk of the collection being undated. Some of the objects corresponding control files with extra information on the object.
Collection contains the bulletins of The George Washington University, from all schools and colleges. These bulletins include special addresses, reports, and pictorial bulletins, as well as academic courses, fees, and degree requirements.
- Washington (D.C.) 9
- Presidents 7
- Inaugurations 3
- Photographs 3
- Presidents Inauguration 3
- Banks and banking -- United States 2
- Commencement ceremonies -- Washington (D.C.) 2
- Education 2
- Medical care 2
- Medicine 2
- Presidents' spouses 2
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- ) -- 1960-1970. 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Telecommunication 2
- United States -- History 2
- United States presidents 2
- United States. Congress 2
- Alumni & alumnae 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- Awards 1 + ∧ less
- George Washington University 4
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 2
- George Washington University. School of Medicine 2
- Anacostia Bank (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Berryman, Clifford Kennedy 1
- Burda, Michael 1
- Central National Bank (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Central Savings Bank/Hamilton Savings Bank 1
- Corcoran & Riggs 1
- Corcoran, W. W. (William Wilson) 1
- Crain, Darrell C. 1
- District of Columbia Young Republicans 1
- Episcopal Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Farmers and Mechanics National Bank, Frederick, Md. 1
- Fleming, Robert Isaac 1
- George Washington University--History 1
- George Washington University. Board of Trustees 1
- George Washington University. Division of Continuing Education 1
- George Washington University. Graduate Studies and Academic Affairs. Academic Publications 1
- George Washington University. Hospital 1 + ∧ less