Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Carnegie Endowment for International Peace was founded in 1910 by Andrew Carnegie. The Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, which since 1983 has again been headquartered in Washington, D.C., continues the work begun by its founders. Elihu Root and Nicholas Murray Butler were activists in a segment of a larger peace movement both in the U.S. and abroad that had its roots in the later years of the nineteenth century. This collection consists of over 7,200 items of bound pamphlets,...
Collection — Multiple Containers
Collection consists of records, correspondence, photographs, and ephemeral materials ranging in date from 1931 to 1981. The records document John Russell Mason's librarianship education at Columbia University, individual exhibits held at the University Library, and his career at The George Washington University.