To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract This collection includes notebooks, diaries, lectures, medical research papers, correspondence, photographs, plays, booklets, awards, and and memorabilia.
Abstract Lester Frank Ward (1841-1913) has been described by some as the father of American sociology. His contributions to sociology are almost forgotten today, but at one time he was considered to be one of America's leading intellectuals. Collection includes diaries, correspondence, photographs, a scrapbook. and sixty-nine articles written by Lester Frank Ward. The materials range in date from between 1883 and 1919.
- American Red Cross 1
- Arena Stage (Organization : Washington, D.C.) 1
- Biography 1
- Civil defense 1
- Education 1
- Lectures 1
- Medical ailments 1
- Medicine 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Sociology 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1 ∧ less
- Allison, Burgiss 1
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 1
- George Washington University--History 1
- George Washington University. School of Education 1
- Marvin, Cloyd Heck 1