Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
American Studies Department records
Collection includes memos, syllabi, course descriptions, student papers, reports, by-laws, correspondence, meeting minutes, comprehensive exams, and newsletters.
Howard Gillette papers
Papers of Howard Gillette, Jr., professor of American Studies at both George Washington Univeristy and Rutgers University, including correspondence, memos, fellowship applications, women's studies files, exams, publications, awards, interviews, research notes, and curriculum requirements. They range in date from 1826-2018 with the bulk falling from the mid 1980s through 2018.
Peter Smeallie and Peter Smith photographs
The Peter Smeallie and Peter Smith Collection consists of 167 photographs and graphics that were reproduced in the book New Construction for Older Buildings: A Design Sourcebook for Archivists and Preservationists (New York: John Wiley & Sons, 1990), which they co-authored. The collection also contains .25 linear feet of correspondence and releases.
- American civilization 1
- Foggy Bottom (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Historic buildings -- Conservation and restoration 1
- Historic preservation 1
- Photographs 1
- Women's studies 1 + ∧ less
- American Institute of Architects 1
- Bolwell, Robert Whitney 1
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 1
- George Washington University. Center for Washington Area Studies 1
- Gillette, Howard, Jr.,, 1942 - 1