To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Overview This collection contains the personal papers of Dr. Roderick S. French, former faculty member and admnistrator at The George Washington University. Dr. French served as Associate Director and Director of the University's Division of Experimental Programs for fifteen years, and as Vice President for Academic Affairs for eleven years. The collection includes notes, press releases, speeches, brochures, correspondence, clippings, reports, and publications pertaining to Dr. Roderick S. French's work...
Dates: 1969-2013; Majority of material found within 1969 - 1998
Abstract Materials in this collection include budgets, correspondence, accreditation materials, reports, meeting minutes, personnel files, academic dishonesty reports, videotapes, recruitment plans, handbooks, and brochures. They range in date from 1894 to 2010.
- Distance education 1
- Education 1
- Education -- Curricula 1
- Education, Higher -- United States 1
- Humanities 1
- Instructional television programs 1
- Libraries 1
- Personnel management 1
- Research 1
- United States -- District of Columbia -- Washington 1
- Washington (D.C.) 1 ∧ less
- George Washington University. Division of Experimental Programs 1
- George Washington University. School of Public and International Affairs 1
- George Washington University. Virginia Science and Technology Campus 1
- Lehman, Donald Richard 1
- National Endowment for the Humanities 1