Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Collection include meeting minutes (original and microfilm), correspondence, charters and by-laws, committee files, and congressional documents relating to the University.
Ernest Sewall Shephard was a member of the George Washington University faculty from 1926 to 1966. Dr. Shephard was Professor of English holding the Master of Arts degree. He chaired the English Department for many years. Collection includes correspondence, articles papers, English class notes, lectures, and other items from Ernest Shephard. The materials range from 1939-50.
Collection includes letters of appointment, curriculum vitaes, personnel data sheets, and correspondence.
Lester Frank Ward (1841-1913) has been described by some as the father of American sociology. His contributions to sociology are almost forgotten today, but at one time he was considered to be one of America's leading intellectuals. Collection includes diaries, correspondence, photographs, a scrapbook. and sixty-nine articles written by Lester Frank Ward. The materials range in date from between 1883 and 1919.
Collection includes biographical files, photographs, slides, videotapes, press kits, publications, books, and artifacts.
Collection includes photographs and negatives, office files regarding Alumni Achievement Awards, and memorabilia.
Samuel I. Katz received his B.A. degree from GW in 1940 and his M.A. degree in 1942. Materials in this collection include correspondence, a birth certificate, resume, statistical reports by Samuel Katz papers, a scrapbook and an obituary, biography, U.S. Forces European Theater Certificate. The collection cover the years 1937 through 1993.
Collection includes updates from John Francis Latimer, biographies (including Thelma Hunt and George Nordlinger), correspondence and other items from the files of William Turner, as well as recordings and transcripts of Clyde Lindley and George Steiner speaking about their careers upon induction.
Collection includes the School of Nursing Alumnae Association meetings journal and the Medical Staff Executive Committee and Department minutes.
- Photographs 4
- By-laws 3
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 3
- Events 2
- Faculty 2
- Meetings 2
- Publications 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- American civilization 1
- Architecture -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Awards 1
- Black-and-white slides 1
- Board of Trustees 1
- Color slides 1
- Committees 1
- Courses and lectures 1
- Diaries 1
- Directories 1 + ∧ less
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 5
- Columbian University 2
- Aaron, Benjamin L. 1
- Adams, John Quincy 1
- Blades, Brian 1
- Bloedorn, W. A. (Walter Andrew) 1
- Brady, Luther W. 1
- Columbian College in the District of Columbia 1
- Columbian Women, George Washington University, Washington (D.C.) 1
- Corcoran, W. W. (William Wilson) 1
- Elliott, Lloyd H. 1
- Force, Peter 1
- George Washington University. Alumni Relations Office 1
- George Washington University. Board of Trustees 1
- George Washington University. Hospital 1
- George Washington University. Medical Center 1
- George Washington University. Medical Center. Office of Communications and Marketing 1
- George Washington University. Office of the Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs and Research 1
- George Washington University. Ross Hall 1 + ∧ less