Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Columbian College of Arts and Sciences Graduate Studies Office records
This collection includes annual reports, statistics, correspondence, memos, dean's files, department and program files, dissertation lists, meeting minutes, and brochures.
Graduate Council records
The Graduate Council was created by University President Cloyd Heck Marvin. This collection contains minutes and summaries of the council.
History Department records
Abstract Materials in this collection include photographs, theses, articles, student records, grades, handbooks, annual reports, correspondence, notes, and evaluations. The material dates from 1905-2001. Subjects of this material include Students for Democratic Society, student protests, Brookland Neighborhood Project (1966-79) student records, grades from the 1930s to the 1960s, Phi Eta Sigma, Faculty assembly, faculty handbooks, departmental evaluations from 1932 through 1994. There are images from...
- Brookland (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Courses and lectures 1
- Doctor of philosophy degree -- United States 1
- Foggy Bottom (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Photographs 1
- Scholarships 1
- Seminars 1
- Student evaluation of teachers 1
- Student movements 1
- Student records 1
- Students for a Democratic Society (U.S.) 1 + ∧ less
- Burns, Arthur Edward 1
- Frawley, William 1
- George Washington University. Columbian College of Arts and Sciences 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of History 1
- George Washington University. Graduate Council 1