To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract The materials in this collection consist of Continuing Education for Women Program publications and correspondence; Publication samples, advertisements, and press clippings; Continuing Education for Women Program brochures, articles, history, course schedules, and programs; Legal Assistant Program special events and office files; and American Bar Association annual reports and correspondence related to the Legal Assistant Program.
Abstract Hazel Smallwood Hanback (1918- ) is a life-long Foggy Bottom neighborhood resident, graduate of The George Washington University and served as a member of the Board of Trustees from 1979-1996. Collection includes two scrapbooks from the Grant School (in the Foggy Bottom neighborhood), including the PTA of the school, and includes photographs, programs, reports, correspondence and by-laws. Also present are three Kodak cameras, a bow used in archery class and a beanie from Grant School.
Abstract Materials in this collection include major reports (like theses), grant projects, and training books. They range in date from 1963-73.
- Careers 1
- Computers 1
- Continuing Education for Women Program 1
- Education 1
- Employment 1
- Exercise science 1
- Health policy 1
- Legal Assistant Program 1
- Photographs 1
- Physical education and training 1
- Public health 1
- Reports and dissertations 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Sports 1
- Technology 1 ∧ less
- American Bar Association 1
- George Washington University. Center for Career Education 1
- George Washington University. School of Public Health and Health Services 1
- George Washington University. School of Public Health and Health Services. Dept. of Health Services Management and Policy 1
- Hanback, Hazel 1