Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Facilities Department records
Collection includes blueprints of buildings (including Lisner Hall, Lisner Auditorium, Stockton Hall, Mitchell Hall, Bradley Hall, Dorothy Betts Theater, Gelman Library), campus plans, parking lots owned, and expansion programs. There are also images of projects from the Mount Vernon Campus.
Friends of the Libraries records
Materials in this collection include publications, photographs, correspondence, meeting minutes, certificates, and brochures. They range in date from 1970 to 2002.
Gelman Library Administration records
This collection contains the administrative records of Gelman Library. The materials include photographs, negatives, office records, building plans, posters, correspondence, and publications. They range in date from ca 1825-2005.
Gelman Library Assistant University Librarian for Services records
Materials in this collection include promotional guides, brochures, correspondence, memos, forms, and files of the system implementation group (SIG). They range in date from 1983-1990.
Gelman Library Associate University Librarian for Collections and Scholarly Communications records
Material in this collection dates between 1951 and 2010, and includes correspondence, budgets, reports, photographs, publications, office files, blueprints of Gelman Library, strategic planning notes, and a video cassette.
Gelman Library Office of Student Employment records
Materials in this collection include wage-hour expenditures, allocations, employee lists, policies, brochures, reports, and correspondence. They range in date from 1964 to 1989.
Gelman Library University Librarian records
This collection contains the records of the University Librarian for George Washington University. Materials in this collection include budgets, reports, and working files. They range in date from 1991 to 2008, with the bulk of the material dating between 1994 and 1995.
Special Collections Department, Gelman Library records
Urban and Regional Planning Department records
Collection includes original construction drawings for Gelman library and 2000 Pennsylvania Avenue, student forms, handbook for preparing theses, syllabi, newsletters, departmental history, articles, community project files (Washington, D.C. and neighborhoods), and slides.
- Foggy Bottom (Washington, D.C.) 7
- Photographs 5
- Finance 4
- Librarians 3
- Color slides 2
- Lisner Library 2
- Building construction 1
- Buildings 1
- Campuses 1
- Catalogs, Card 1
- Dorothy Betts Marvin Theatre 1
- Employees 1
- Exhibitions 1
- Gifts 1
- Instruction 1
- Jacob Burns Law Library 1
- Libraries 1
- Libraries -- Special collections 1 + ∧ less
- George Washington University. Library 6
- 2000 Pennsylvania Avenue (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Gelman Library 1
- Gelman Library. Office of Student Employment 1
- Gelman Library. Office of the Assistant University Librarian for Collections 1
- Gelman Library. Office of the Assistant University Librarian for Services 1
- Gelman Library. Office of the University Librarian 1
- Gelman Library. Special Collections Dept. 1
- George Washington University. Bradley Hall 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Urban and Regional Planning 1
- George Washington University. Facilities Dept. 1
- George Washington University. Friends of the Libraries 1
- George Washington University. Human Resources Research Office 1 + ∧ less