Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
This collection includes annual reports, statistics, correspondence, memos, dean's files, department and program files, dissertation lists, meeting minutes, brochures, and websites.
Materials in this collection include a history of the department, reports, By-Laws, lectures, publications, plaques, negatives and other materials. The collection covers the years 1969-97.
Ernest Sewall Shephard was a member of the George Washington University faculty from 1926 to 1966. Dr. Shephard was Professor of English holding the Master of Arts degree. He chaired the English Department for many years. Collection includes correspondence, articles papers, English class notes, lectures, and other items from Ernest Shephard. The materials range from 1939-50.
This collection includes notebooks, diaries, lectures, medical research papers, correspondence, photographs, plays, booklets, awards, and and memorabilia.
Materials for this collection include the National mathematics awareness week celebrations at GWU (1990), schedules, brochures, flyers, articles, trustees' roll, questionnaire results, correspondence, press releases, and the Department of Mathematics website. They concern colloquia, seminars, the Mathematics Department, faculty information, areas of study, graduate programs, courses, and lectures. They range in date from 1990-2004.
Collection of programs, yearbooks, correspondence, student records and grades, agreements, minutes, Senate and House bills, Congressional Records, and published works. The materials cover the dates 1872-1988.
Collection includes shovels for building groundbreakings, medals, invitations, commencement guides, programs, 175th anniversary celebration of the University items, t-shirts, hats, posters.
Materials in this collection include syllabus, postcards, flyers, news bulletin, and press releases. They range in date from 1904-96. The materials concern lectures, "Techne", and the Elton lecture. There are also a number of folders for the Washington Philosophy Club.
Collection contains correspondence, reports, student records, course materials, and publications. The material dates from 1925 to 2004. These records relate to the work of the departments included in the School of Business and Public Management and records from the Office of the Dean.
- Courses and lectures 5
- Lectures and lecturing 4
- Seminars 3
- Commencement ceremonies -- Washington (D.C.) 2
- Education 2
- Events 2
- Foggy Bottom (Washington, D.C.) 2
- Photographs 2
- Reports and studies 2
- American Red Cross 1
- Anniversaries 1
- Arena Stage (Organization : Washington, D.C.) 1
- Biography 1
- By-laws 1
- Civil defense 1
- Committees 1
- Conferences 1
- Creative writing 1
- Diaries 1 + ∧ less
- Allison, Burgiss 1
- Burns, Arthur Edward 1
- Chandra, Vikram 1
- Clair , Maxine 1
- Columbian University 1
- Daiya, Kavita 1
- Evaristo, Bernardine 1
- Frawley, William 1
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 1
- George Washington University--History 1
- George Washington University. Columbian College of Arts and Sciences 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Computer Science 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of English 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Mathematics 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Philosophy 1
- George Washington University. Graduate School of Arts and Sciences 1
- George Washington University. Graduate School of Arts and Sciences. Office of the Dean 1
- George Washington University. Office of University Special Events 1
- George Washington University. School of Business 1 + ∧ less