Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Collection includes blueprints of buildings (including Lisner Hall, Lisner Auditorium, Stockton Hall, Mitchell Hall, Bradley Hall, Dorothy Betts Theater, Gelman Library), campus plans, parking lots owned, expansion programs, and the facilities website. There are also images of projects from the Mount Vernon Campus.
Materials in this collection include publications, photographs, correspondence, meeting minutes, certificates, and brochures. They range in date from 1970 to 2002.
This collection contains the administrative records of Gelman Library. The materials include photographs, negatives, office records, building plans, posters, correspondence, and publications. They range in date from ca 1825-2005.
Material in this collection dates between 1951 and 2010, and includes correspondence, budgets, reports, photographs, publications, office files, blueprints of Gelman Library, strategic planning notes, and a video cassette.
- Foggy Bottom (Washington, D.C.) 4
- Finance 2
- Lisner Library 2
- Building construction 1
- Buildings 1
- Catalogs, Card 1
- Color slides 1
- Dorothy Betts Marvin Theatre 1
- Exhibitions 1
- Gifts 1
- Instruction 1
- Jacob Burns Law Library 1
- Librarians 1
- Libraries 1
- Libraries -- Special collections 1
- Library Administration 1
- Lisner Auditorium 1 + ∧ less
- George Washington University. Library 4
- Gelman Library 1
- Gelman Library. Office of the Assistant University Librarian for Collections 1
- Gelman Library. Special Collections Dept. 1
- George Washington University. Bradley Hall 1