Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The Assistant Dean for Judicial Affairs and Educational Services used to be part of the Dean of Student’s Office of The George Washington University. Materials in this collection include student life committee minutes and constitution, joint committee of faculty and students records, and student court records.
Materials in this collection include membership directories, program booklets, meeting minutes, constitution and by-laws, annual reports, scrapbooks (with clippings, invitations, programs, photographs) . They range in date from 1930-1992.
Collection includes personnel files, minutes, correspondence, yearbooks, newsletters, publications, photographs, scrapbooks, telephone directories, films, and videotapes.
Collection includes office files, memos, correspondence, course materials, staff papers, administration materials, conferences/workshops, course syllabi, and websites.
Collection contains the bulletins of The George Washington University, from all schools and colleges. These bulletins include special addresses, reports, and pictorial bulletins, as well as academic courses, fees, and degree requirements.
This collection include photos, diplomas, invitations, newspapers, early land holdings, 19th century newspaper accounts of the early college, Civil War records, and memorabilia.
- Foggy Bottom (Washington, D.C.) 4
- Photographs 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Budget 2
- Buildings 2
- Commencement ceremonies -- Washington (D.C.) 2
- Committees 2
- Conferences 2
- Audiotapes 1
- Awards 1
- Building construction 1
- By-laws 1
- Clubs 1
- Contracts 1
- Degrees, Academic 1
- Dormitories 1
- Employees 1 + ∧ less
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 3
- George Washington University--History 2
- George Washington University. Medical Center 2
- Bloedorn, W. A. (Walter Andrew) 1
- Borden, William Cline 1
- Carroll, Thomas Henry 1
- Colclough, Oswald S. 1
- Columbian College in the District of Columbia 1
- Columbian University 1
- Columbian Women, George Washington University, Washington (D.C.) 1
- Cronkite, Walter 1
- Donaldson, Mrs. John 1
- Dreese, Mrs. Mitchell 1
- Eban, Abba Solomon 1
- Elliott, Lloyd H. 1
- George Washington University. Board of Trustees 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Physics 1
- George Washington University. Hospital 1
- George Washington University. Law School 1 + ∧ less