Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Marvin Center is The George Washington University's campus community center. This collection contains flyers, meeting minutes, brochures, buttons, newspaper clippings, correspondence, forms, memorandums, proposals, invitations, programs, post cards, newsletters, reports, a faculty planner, order forms, catalogs, booklist, invitations, flyers, schedules, mugs and cups.
Materials in this collection include correspondence, manuscripts, article, and brochures. They range in date from 1945-98, and were transferred to the University Archives by the Vice President for Information and Administration Services.