Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This collection includes annual reports, statistics, correspondence, memos, dean's files, department and program files, dissertation lists, meeting minutes, and brochures.
Collection includes books, videotapes, research notes, and correspondence of Dr. James King, professor of German. They range in date from 1837-1961.
The Women's Studies Department at The George Washington University (GW) is responsible for several degrees for undergraduates, masters, and dual degrees. This collection includes committee meetings minutes, newsletters, proposals, comprehensive exams, and alumnae surveys. The materials range in date from 1965 to 1998.
- Foggy Bottom (Washington, D.C.) 2
- Courses and lectures 1
- Dissertations, Academic 1
- Doctor of philosophy degree -- United States 1
- Feminist theory 1
- American Association of Teachers of German 1
- Burns, Arthur Edward 1
- Frawley, William 1
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 1
- George Washington University. Columbian College of Arts and Sciences 1
- George Washington University. Graduate School of Arts and Sciences. Office of the Dean 1
- George Washington University. Women's Studies Program and Policy Center 1
- Institute for Women's Policy Research 1
- Kenny, Robert 1
- King, James Cecil 1
- Lefton, Lester A. 1
- Salamon, Linda Bradley 1
- Sehrt, Edward Henry 1
- Solomon, Henry 1 + ∧ less