Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract Peter Proal Hill (1926- ), Professor Emeritus of History and International Affairs, was University Historian at The George Washington University from 1985-2004, when he retired. Dr. Hill earned his B.A. from Tufts University in 1949, and M.A. from Boston University in 1954. He came to GW in 1957 as a teaching fellow, and earned his Ph.D. from GW in 1966. He taught American and European history, specializing in diplomatic history. From 1984-85 he served as interim dean of the School of Public...
Abstract This collection contains the personal papers of Dr. Roderick S. French, former faculty member and admnistrator at The George Washington University. Dr. French served as Associate Director and Director of the University's Division of Experimental Programs for fifteen years, and as Vice President for Academic Affairs for eleven years. The collection includes notes, press releases, speeches, brochures, correspondence, clippings, reports, and publications pertaining to Dr. Roderick S. French's...
Dates: 1969-2013; Majority of material found within 1969 - 1998
- Committees 1
- Education 1
- Education, Higher -- United States 1
- Humanities 1
- United States -- District of Columbia -- Washington 1
- Washington (D.C.) 1 + ∧ less
- French, Roderick S., Dr. 1
- George Washington University. Division of Experimental Programs 1
- George Washington University. Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs 1
- George Washington University. Virginia Science and Technology Campus 1
- Hill, Peter P. 1