Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Collection includes photocopies of two scrapbooks containing clippings, letters, photos, etc., of Edward W. Gnehm, Jr., GW student body president. They range in date from 1965-66.
Dr. Harold Hirsh holds both the M.D. and J.D. degrees, and was formerly a member of the GW faculty. Materials in this collection include Dr. Harold Hirsh's law and medical publications, papers, awards, certificates, plaques, books, videos and audio tapes. The collection covers the years 1939 to 1994.
Collection includes photographs and negatives, office files regarding Alumni Achievement Awards, and memorabilia.
Collection contains the bulletins of The George Washington University, from all schools and colleges. These bulletins include special addresses, reports, and pictorial bulletins, as well as academic courses, fees, and degree requirements.
- Students 2
- Ambassadors 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Biography 1
- Buildings 1
- By-laws 1
- Clubs 1
- Commencement ceremonies -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Conferences 1
- Directories 1
- Dormitories 1
- Events 1
- Faculty 1
- Law 1
- Medicine 1
- Meetings 1
- Photographs 1
- Policies and institutions 1 + ∧ less
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 3
- Carlucci, Frank Charles 1
- Columbian Women, George Washington University, Washington (D.C.) 1
- George Washington University--History 1
- George Washington University. Alumni Relations Office 1