Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
The materials in this collection consist of Continuing Education for Women Program publications and correspondence; Publication samples, advertisements, and press clippings; Continuing Education for Women Program brochures, articles, history, course schedules, and programs; Legal Assistant Program special events and office files; and American Bar Association annual reports and correspondence related to the Legal Assistant Program.
Collection contains brochures and videotapes.
Collection includes video tapes of First Ladies Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton for "President's spouse," seminars and program guides, continuing education for women, pamphlets, syllabi, reports, manuals, biographical files, photographs and continuing education for telecommunications.
This collection contains minutes of committee and departmental meetings, Tupper lectures, Ph.D. field exams, class mid-term exams, course descriptions, correspondence, CDs and DVDS, photographs of past faculty (1895-1976) and other materials pertaining to the English Department and the Jenny McKean Moore Fund for Writers. The collection is organized into three series, two containing department files and the third containing the records of the Jenny McKean Moore Fund for Writers.
Ernest Sewall Shephard was a member of the George Washington University faculty from 1926 to 1966. Dr. Shephard was Professor of English holding the Master of Arts degree. He chaired the English Department for many years. Collection includes correspondence, articles papers, English class notes, lectures, and other items from Ernest Shephard. The materials range from 1939-50.
This collection includes notebooks, diaries, lectures, medical research papers, correspondence, photographs, plays, booklets, awards, and and memorabilia.
Collection includes Reading Center client files, student papers, reports, newsletters, pamphlets, a time capsule, and a video tape, and range in date from 1930 to 1992. Materials were put on exhibit in the Fall of 2004 in the Gelman Library to celebrate the Centenary of the School.
Hazel Smallwood Hanback (1918- ) is a life-long Foggy Bottom neighborhood resident, graduate of The George Washington University and served as a member of the Board of Trustees from 1979-1996. Collection includes two scrapbooks from the Grant School (in the Foggy Bottom neighborhood), including the PTA of the school, and includes photographs, programs, reports, correspondence and by-laws. Also present are three Kodak cameras, a bow used in archery class and a beanie from Grant School.
Materials in this collection include major reports (like theses), grant projects, and training books. They range in date from 1963-73.
Collection includes psychology internship records, AIDS education project, conferences, correspondence, evaluations, demographic questionnaires, and quarterly reports.
Materials in this collection include budgets, correspondence, accreditation materials, reports, meeting minutes, personnel files, academic dishonesty reports, videotapes, recruitment plans, handbooks, and brochures. They range in date from 1894 to 2010.
- Washington (D.C.) 11
- Education 6
- Photographs 4
- Foggy Bottom (Washington, D.C.) 3
- Distance education 2
- Reports and studies 2
- AIDS (Disease) 1
- AIDS (Disease) -- Education 1
- American Red Cross 1
- Arena Stage (Organization : Washington, D.C.) 1
- Biography 1
- Careers 1
- Civil defense 1
- Committees 1
- Computers 1
- Conferences 1
- Continuing Education for Women Program 1
- Continuing education 1
- Courses and lectures 1
- Creative writing 1 ∧ less
- French, Roderick S., Dr. 2
- George Washington University. Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs 2
- Allison, Burgiss 1
- American Bar Association 1
- Chandra, Vikram 1
- Clair , Maxine 1
- Columbian University 1
- Daiya, Kavita 1
- Evaristo, Bernardine 1
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 1
- George Washington University--History 1
- George Washington University. Center for Career Education 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of English 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences 1
- George Washington University. Division of Continuing Education 1
- George Washington University. Division of Experimental Programs 1
- George Washington University. Graduate School of Education and Human Development 1
- George Washington University. School of Education 1
- George Washington University. School of Education and Human Development 1 ∧ less