To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract Collection includes student surveys, annual reports, correspondence, memos, manuals, and committee files.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Abstract Frederick Albert Gutheim (1908-1993) was a city planner, urban historian and architectural critic, and professor at The George Washington University from 1971-79, and director of the University's graduate program in historic preservation from 1976-1979. Collection include correspondence, papers, publications, exams, syllabi, lecture notes, newsletters, and news clippings ranging from 1952-1980.
- Architecture -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Buildings -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Campuses 1
- City planning 1
- Foggy Bottom (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Mount Vernon (Va.: Estate) 1
- Policies and institutions 1
- Reports and studies 1
- Sexual harassment 1
- Student activities 1
- Students 1
- Students, Foreign 1
- Transportation -- Washington Metropolitan Area 1
- Urbanization 1 ∧ less
- George Washington University. Historic Preservation Program 1
- George Washington University. Mount Vernon Campus 1
- George Washington University. Office of the Dean of Students 1
- Gutheim, Frederick Albert 1
- Trachtenberg, Stephen Joel 1