To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract Materials in this collection include publications, photographs, correspondence, meeting minutes, certificates, and brochures. They range in date from 1970 to 2002.
Collection — Box: 1
Abstract This series contains memorandums, correspondence, meeting minutes, newsletters, annual report, bibliographies, dedication program, conference agendas, and newspaper clippings. They range in date from 1905 to 1992.
Abstract Materials in this collection include budgets, correspondence, accreditation materials, reports, meeting minutes, personnel files, academic dishonesty reports, videotapes, recruitment plans, handbooks, and brochures. They range in date from 1894 to 2010.
- Foggy Bottom (Washington, D.C.) 2
- Libraries 2
- Research 2
- Acquisitions (Libraries) 1
- Collection management (Libraries) 1
- Distance education 1
- Education -- Curricula 1
- Finance 1
- Instruction 1
- Instructional television programs 1
- Jacob Burns Law Library 1
- Libraries -- Special collections 1
- Library Administration 1
- Lisner Hall 1
- Lisner Library 1
- Melvin Gelman Library 1
- Paul Himmelfarb Health Sciences Library 1
- Personnel management 1
- Photographs 1 ∧ less
- George Washington University. Library 2
- French, Roderick S., Dr. 1
- Gelman Library. Acquisitions Dept. 1
- George Washington University. Friends of the Libraries 1
- George Washington University. Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs 1