Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Collection includes student surveys, annual reports, correspondence, memos, manuals, and committee files.
The Faculty Senate of The George Washington University was formed in 1961. Materials in this collection include meeting minutes, agendas, photographs, memos, reports, and activites files.
Collection includes psychology internship records, AIDS education project, conferences, correspondence, evaluations, demographic questionnaires, and quarterly reports.
Collection contains the bulletins of The George Washington University, from all schools and colleges. These bulletins include special addresses, reports, and pictorial bulletins, as well as academic courses, fees, and degree requirements.
- Reports and studies 3
- Conferences 2
- Foggy Bottom (Washington, D.C.) 2
- Students 2
- AIDS (Disease) 1
- AIDS (Disease) -- Education 1
- Awards 1
- Buildings 1
- Campuses 1
- Clubs 1
- Commencement ceremonies -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Dormitories 1
- Employees 1
- Faculty 1
- Housing 1
- Photographs 1
- Presidents 1
- Research 1 + ∧ less
- American Association of University Professors 1
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 1
- George Washington University--History 1
- George Washington University. Board of Trustees 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences 1