To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract Materials in this collection include publicity materials about the Art Therapy program, formerly an archives vertical file. The materials date from 1972-1982.
Dates: 1972-1982, and undated
Abstract Materials in this collection include labor relations, training programs, grievance reports and transcripts, and articles on personnel/employee relations, training, and psychology from various journals. The collection covers the years 1960 to 1985.
Abstract Thelma Hunt (1903-1992) in her long career as a pioneer woman psychologist, had a considerable impact on the discipline of psychology. Her distinguished career in teaching and administering the psychology department at The George Washington University made her a dominant person in shaping the development of the discipline. She had many "firsts," not only as a woman, but as an innovator in test construction and measurement, in emphasizing high standards in personnel psychology in the public...
- Foggy Bottom (Washington, D.C.) 2
- Psychology 2
- Art 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Employee relations 1
- Oral history -- Washington(D.C.) 1
- Photographs 1
- Psychology -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Social sciences 1
- Training 1 ∧ less
- American Psychological Association 1
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 1
- George Washington University. Art Therapy Dept. 1
- George Washington University. Graduate School of Education and Human Development 1
- George Washington University. Human Services Dept. 1