To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 12
Abstract The mission of the Academic Publications office is to edit university publications such as the University Bulletin. Materials for this collection include dissertation abstracts, commencement programs (including the Law and Medical School), class schedules, University Bulletins, degrees conferred, President Carroll inauguration, Law School centennial and special convocations, stylistic guidelines, and master course and program data forms. The material ranges in date from 1943 to 2004.
Abstract Materials in this collection include articles and reprints written by the Anesthesiology Department. The collection ranges in date from 1950 to 1983.
Abstract The Center for Washington Area Studies (CWAS) is a multi-disciplinary university-wide research center whose purpose is to encourage, promote and engage in research related to Washington, D.C. and surrounding region. This collection includes publications produced by the Center for Washington Area Studies. The materials range from 1975 to 1992 and include various topics and people in and about the Washington, D.C. area.
Abstract Collection includes "Arts and Sciences" newsletter, photographs, exhibits, alumni reunion weekends and homecoming materials.
Abstract Materials in this collection include a history of the department, reports, By-Laws, lectures, publications, plaques, negatives and other materials. The collection covers the years 1969-97.
Abstract Material in this collection dates between 1951 and 2010, and includes correspondence, budgets, reports, photographs, publications, office files, blueprints of Gelman Library, strategic planning notes, and a video cassette.
Abstract Materials in this collection include logistics research, technical papers, conference publications and books. The collection covers the years 1948 to 1987.
Abstract Collection includes biographical files, photographs, slides, videotapes, press kits, publications, books, and artifacts.
Dates: 1913-1999; Majority of material found within 1960 - 1991
Abstract Collection includes personnel files, minutes, correspondence, yearbooks, newsletters, publications, photographs, scrapbooks, telephone directories, films, and videotapes.
Abstract Collection includes photographs and negatives, office files regarding Alumni Achievement Awards, and memorabilia.
- Foggy Bottom (Washington, D.C.) 5
- Photographs 5
- By-laws 3
- Events 3
- Biography 2
- Employees 2
- Faculty 2
- Reunions 2
- Audiocassettes 1
- Awards 1
- Black-and-white slides 1
- Budget 1
- Catalogs, Card 1
- Color slides 1
- Commencement ceremonies -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Directories 1
- Examinations 1
- Exhibitions 1
- Finance 1
- Inaugurations 1
- Lectures and lecturing 1
- Librarians 1
- Logistics 1
- Medical care 1
- Meetings 1
- Melvin Gelman Library 1
- Nursing 1
- Physicians 1
- Presidents 1
- Reports and studies 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Short Run publications 1
- Staff 1
- Student organizations 1
- Student publications 1
- Students 1
- Washington (D.C.) -- History 1 ∧ less
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 3
- George Washington University. Medical Center 2
- Aaron, Benjamin L. 1
- Blades, Brian 1
- Bloedorn, W. A. (Walter Andrew) 1
- Brady, Luther W. 1
- Columbian College in the District of Columbia. Alumni Association 1
- Columbian Women, George Washington University, Washington (D.C.) 1
- Gelman Library. Office of the Assistant University Librarian for Collections 1
- George Washington University. Alumni Relations Office 1
- George Washington University. Center for Washington Area Studies 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Computer Science 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Romance Languages and Literature 1
- George Washington University. Graduate Studies and Academic Affairs. Academic Publications 1
- George Washington University. Hospital 1
- George Washington University. Institute for Management Science and Engineering 1
- George Washington University. Library 1
- George Washington University. Medical Center. Dept. of Anesthesiology 1
- George Washington University. Medical Center. Office of Communications and Marketing 1
- George Washington University. Office of Academic Publications 1
- George Washington University. Ross Hall 1
- George Washington University. School of Engineering and Applied Science 1
- George Washington University. School of Medicine and Health Sciences 1
- King, James Cecil 1
- Miller, Frank Nelson 1
- Reagan, Ronald 1
- Roe, , Joseph 1
- Sizoo, Joseph Richard 1
- Watts, James W. (James Winston) 1 ∧ less