Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This collection contains bibliographies, floor plans, organization charts, brochures, reports, correspondence, newsletters, guides, and statistics. They range in date from 1904 to 1999. The materials concern the building fund, donations, annual reports, topical research guides, Maury Memorial Law Library, and the National Law Center.
Collection includes application information, statistics, and promotional brochures.
Materials in this collection include the Wolcott Foundation brochures and annual reports, student files, Scottish Rite brochures (1962-1985) reports and statistics for the Scottish Rite Fellowships, (1951-1987). The collection ranges in date from 1951 to 1989.
- Buildings 1
- College applications 1
- Foggy Bottom (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Jacob Burns Law Library 1
- Reports and studies 1
- Burns, Jacob 1
- Elliott, Lloyd H. 1
- George Washington University. Law School 1
- George Washington University. Office of Admissions 1
- George Washington University. Office of Fellowships and Scholarships 1